What to Bring
There are a few items O’Heart Festival recommends everyone bring to make their festival experience as enjoyable as possible – days in Tyalgum in August can be very hot (up to 30 degrees) and the nights still very cold (down to 0 degrees). Please refer to the list below:
– Water Bottles
– Warm Coats and Clothes (for evening and night time events)
– Warm blankets and sleeping gear (for those camping or sleeping in vans)
– Shoes (as all events are taking place within cafes and other private areas, shoes will be required at all times to enter venues).
– Cash (ATMs will be limited and you may have to wait to get cash out)
– ID (to confirm booking information)